NOTE: Next THURSDAY there will be a test on Haydn Fourth Movement
If you handed it in on time you should have Feedback on Moodle by the end of today (Monday). If you haven’t, please let me know. I am working through the late and more complicated ones (i.e. ones on Musescore etc.) at the moment.
Please act on this feedback. You need to use the WCT Features Audit to help you add the remaining features. If you need help, drop me an email asking me to explain. Next time I take it in (on Thursday NEXT week – 30th April) I will want you to fill in a sheet updating what you have now added.
For most of you the work will be as follows:
- Adding missing WCT features
- Improving textures (and changing them on repeated A sections)
- Adding/improving a coda
- Improving articulation and dynamics
- Adding a D section (refer back to brief below)
WCT (finish 1-3 before Thursday morning then watch the next video)
- Do Worksheet 3 on Moodle
- Do WCT Listening Worksheet 13 in the booklet (files and explanations on Moodle)
- Complete the Moodle Quiz and Kahoot (linked to on Moodle)
- Watch the follow up video (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Review Movement 1 Essay and Short answer ready for the Internal Assessments in the week beginning 11th May
- NEW: Review movement 4 (now we have finished it) for a test next week. You might find the animated annotated score from before Easter helpful but I will also set some further review tasks on Monday
Download and print the worksheet on Moodle (it is also towards the end of the second Musical Theatre Workbook).