EASTER WORK (due Monday we get back)
- Research on Topic E (Finales)
- Haydn last movement – Review 1
- Don’t forget the ongoing work you should be doing for your Performance Log (interim submission beginning of May)
Note: I have slightly changed our published schedule. Both the Haydn Movement 4 Short Answer and the Finales (Topic E) Essay will now be in the SECOND week after Easter (w/c 2nd May) and those will be the last timed assessments before the Internal exams.
Make notes on readings, ALM development of the symphony and video for Harmony and Tonality essay topic. (on Google Classroom). We will look at this in class on WEDNESDAY 23rd March and there will be a timed essay on WEDNESDAY 30th March.
Short Answer Revision
You need to revise the first and third movements for a short answer test on Wednesday 6th April. You should use the revision videos (links here), and your annotated scores to make sure you know these movements really well. I will set some revision tasks next week on Google Classroom but make a start now on some basic review.
You should be revising according to the schedule above:
- Set works
- Core Wider Listening (you should be listening to the Wider Listening Playlist regularly)
- Essay topics
- Week beginning 2nd May – AoS E Unseen Practice Question (plus CWL 5-marker)
- Friday 6th May – Final Deadline for Compositions
- Tuesday 10th May – practice question (hybrid)
- Thursday 12th May – MT Glossary test
- w/c 16th May Final Practice Exam