- This Thursday 30th: Timed Short Answer Test on Fourth Movement (Moodle)
- This Thursday 30th: Rondo work-in-progress (including documentation on remaining WCT features added)
- Next Thursday 7th May: Timed Mixed Short Answer Test on Movements 1-3
- Next Thursday 7th May: Timed Essay on any one of Topics B, C, D or F (topics listed at the bottom of the page here)
- Monday 11th May: Final Check of Rondo Draft
- Thursday 14th May: Online Assessment: Musical Theatre Listening, Dictation, Short Answer on Haydn 104 (any movement), Essay on one of Topics B-F.
- Thursday 21st May: Final Submission of Rondo
Everyone should have had feedback and be acting upon it. When you hand it in again this Thursday you MUST provide an audit of your progress. Please copy and paste the feedback I gave you and annotate it in a different colour, highlighting what you have and have not done and asking for clarification or help where you need it.
WCT (finish 1-4 before WEDNESDAY morning then watch the next video)
- Do Worksheet 4 on Moodle
- Do WCT Listening Worksheet 45 in WCT Aural Workbook 2 (files and explanations on Moodle)
- Complete the Moodle Quiz and Kahoot (linked to on Moodle)
- Review Movement 2 Essay and Short Answer
- WEDNESDAY MORNING- follow up video on worksheet (Review of Second movement / Review of answers to Worksheet 4)
- THURSDAY Short answer test [available from 9am – 10pm] on Movement 4 (prepare using annotated score, animated annotated score and do a Moodle Quiz on fourth movement to prepare for this)
- You could also look at the exemplar essay beginning on Moodle and continue it in the same level of detail.
There is a worksheet to complete on Moodle (please do so before before Monday)