Performance EXAMS in TWO WEEKS – it is 35% of your final mark so, no excuses, you need to be practising really hard for the next two weeks.
- Recording yourself play all the way through pieces so you can hear where the problems are
- Focused, slow repetitive practice of tricky corners
- Tone and intonation exercises and making sure you stamina is at a peak
- Listening to recordings to get inspiration and to make sure you know how your part fits in with the piano part.
- Mark things on your music that will help you play well
- Timed essay on ALL TOPICS A-I this Wednesday
- Unseen AoS E listening (you need to review Core Wider Listening works for this)