Welcome to our new students.
I set some tasks over the summer for those students who came to our Welcome to College day. For those students, I would like to take in your work on your first lessons NEXT week on Monday 10th (A group) / Tuesday 11th (group) :
If you have lost your induction pack or were not at the Welcome to College days you can download one here: Induction Pack. Do you best to get at least the Initial Performance Programme form done and get some of the Short History of Music task completed.
- Sign up to our blog on alevelmusic.com (you can also follow the links to Twitter and Facebook)
- Give the letter to your parent/guardian(s)
- Put dates in your diary from that letter
- Make sure you have organized instrumental vocal lessons (email firstname.lastname@example.org urgently if you need to organize college lessons)
- Complete Performance initial proposals for your first music lesson
- Complete the Short History of Music tasks for your first music lesson (the links you need are here)
worries – email Tom Pankhurst (email@example.com)