Please complete the exercises on page 22. Remember to check your work with the Double SLAP – I want perfection! Notes on IB or IC V I patterns are in the handbook on page 64.
Not yet set.
[submission by the end of THURSDAY NEXT WEEK]
Your tracker must include the following:
Story for each section
- Keys and modulations for each section
- At least two influences for each section (whether or not actually used or not)
- At least 10 influences in total
- Please add at the bottom the targets from 7th December (copy and paste from Moodle) and what you have done to address them
Your composition should:
- Be around 2 minutes in length
- Have plenty of dynamics and articulation
- Have some motivic links within/between sections
- Have post-it notes on the Sibelius file that document the details of influences and what sections represent.