- Wednesday 13th May: Final Check of Rondo Draft
- Thursday 14th May: Online Assessment: Musical Theatre Listening, Dictation, Short Answer on Haydn 104 (any movement), Essay on one of Topics B-F.
- Thursday 21st May: Final Submission of Rondo
Wednesday submission here
As well as responding to your feedback you should also consider the following points:
- Make sure there is plenty of articulation (particularly short slurs and staccatos) and dynamic marking
- Keeping the A section returns varied (without breaking them!)
- Making your textures lively and interesting (but not over complex)
- You could also add a D section if you have not done so already so it goes ABACA’DABA. The A before the D should be shorter, more varied and modulate to the new key.
WCT and Music Theatre
This week is test week! There will be a series of Moodle tests to do on THURSDAY.
- Watch the Revision Videos for all four movements of the Haydn and revise them (Minuet video will be up on Tuesday). First movement / Second movement / Third movement / Fourth movement (NEW VERSION)
- Make a revision aid for one or two of the movements that we can share. It could be a summary card, a quiz, a powerpoint or in fact anything at all. If you could attach a file or a link in the appropriate Moodle submission by the end of Tuesday that would be excellent.
- Do at least one Moodle Revision Quiz for each movement and a couple of music theatre practice exercises.
- Revise your essay topics
- Watch this video on Music Theatre Worksheet 33 from last week