Summary for work for this week
For the lessons in college you will need your DEBUSSY scores please.
If you have got behind – PLEASE make sure you catch up now while there is time.
This week: Haydn short answer on movements 1 & 4, deadline for octatonic and whole tone composition sketches
Next week: performances, Haydn short answer on movements 2 & 3,
Final week (mon./tue. only): timed essay on overall form, mini test on AoS E, mini musical theatre test, deadline for serial composition sketch and film cue sketch
Into the C20 (AoS E)
- Complete Debussy Worksheet 4 (on Google Classroom)
- Wider Listening Worksheet (now on Google Classroom)
- Composition Tasks (for this Friday on Google Classroom). The octatonic sketch set last week (make sure you have looked at the . notes and watched the video) PLUS you need to do a whole tone sketch. Both in for this Friday. The whole-tone one is very much like the pentatonic. Stick to the correct scale and concentrate on rhythm, colour and texture to make it interesting.
WCT AoS A
- Short answer test on Haydn movements 1 and 4. Will ONLY be available on WEDNESDAY.
- Start doing your research for overall form symphony topic. There will be a video to help you consolidate next week
Musical Theatre Aos C
- Set THURSDAY
Also there is the virtual concert choir piece to do here and your practical work to prepare for NEXT WEEK.