This week I am trialling putting everything on Google Classroom. I don’t want to get left in the dark ages of Moodle if everyone else is moving on!
I hope it isn’t too much of a pain!
Let me know if you are having problems.
Summary for work for this week
Into the C20 (AoS E) – set on Monday / due Thursday
- Debussy Worksheet 2 (start with this)
- Core Wider Listening Piece 1 (this is just a bit of unseen listening for now, but actually this piece is one we are going to study as one of three core wider listening pieces – we need these as further examples for a 5-mark question in the exam)
- Composition Task (for Friday). Write a short (i.e. 12 or so bars) pentatonic sketch. You need to have a look at the examples here for inspiration and watch the video here. Google Classroom NOT Moodle please
WCT AoS A
- Dictation (on Google Classroom)
- Research/Revision for essay on Harmony and Tonality (remember video from last week)
- Complete Moodle Quiz Haydn 104 Movement 4 Quiz 3
Musical Theatre Aos C
- ‘People will say we’re in love’ listening exercise.
- 32-bar song form – due in on Google Classroom NOT Moodle please
Also there is the virtual concert choir piece to do here and your practical work to prepare.