Please submit here by the end of TUESDAY 27th.
Keep researching textures etc. from pieces that inspire you. Sonata form links can be found here: https://alevelmusic.com/alevelcompositionhelp/composing-help/sonata-form-2/ but you should do your OWN RESEARCH and find relevant pieces.
This week you should develop some transitionary and/or codetta material in order to start stitching some music together.
Practice Exam 1 Revision
You need to revise carefully the Haydn, Essay topics A-G and Core Wider Listening 1 and 2 for the practice exam in two weeks time. You will need at least some of the following resources:
- THIS WEEK Active revision (due Sunday 2nd Oct.)
- LAST WEEK Active revision (was due Sunday 25th)
- Active revision resources
- Annotated scores and Revision Guides
- Blank Scores
- Readings on Essay Topics
- Tracks (set works and core wider listening)
- AoS E Core Wider Listening Notes and Scores
- Review old GC tasks
On e Wednesday 28th we will have a short answer test on DEBUSSY. Please revise for this using resources above.
As soon as possible you should decide on your programme and submit the form. The deadline is not for a few weeks but the SOONER THE BETTER.