Week 2: Intro Video
This week, before we start the Easter break, I would like you to do the following. I will then give you formal feedback over Easter so you can start really polishing it next term:
- Make corrections as per your feedback
- Make a list of WCT features from the brief and where they feature in your composition. This can just be a series of bullet points or a table in a Word or similar document
- Copy and paste your ABA’ after the C section. Choose at least one A section and rewrite it with a modified texture.
- Add a coda to the end (look at this handout on codas to help you)
Western Classical Tradition
- Keep on making notes on and revising for the timed essay at the end of this week on LAST MOVEMENTS. Video Part 1 / Video Part 2
- Complete Worksheet 2 (on Moodle) in readiness for a video and follow-up task later in the week
- Complete the dictation exercise on Moodle
- Watch this VIDEO that discusses answers to the worksheet and goes through the fourth movement of the Haydn
- COMPLETE the timed essay buy the end of Friday 3rd April and submit it on Moodle.