- Please make corrections to your Allegro tonic filler and resubmit in the original submission. Add a new file and don’t delete your old one so I can easily tell that you have done it. Please add ‘corrected’ to the end of the file name.
- Write a 16-bar theme (ending on I at the beginning of the 17th bar) for string quartet in the same key, time signature and tempo as your last homework. It needs to be as follows:
- 4-bar theme (include simple, triadic and scalic ideas which will work well for development)
- 4-bar idea that ends on I-V imperfect cadence
- Exact repeat of 4-bar theme
- Adapt bars 5-8 so that they end on a PERFECT cadence (use ii6 or a cadential 6/4 as well). The perfect cadence will land on the beginning of the next bar (bar 17)