[this is the group that has TOM for composition]
Composition (submit by 1.15 on Wednesday 18th December on Moodle)
- Combine your music into ONE Sibelius file
- Complete the updated version of the tracker document. For each variation (or section), you need to do the following:
- Detailed description of the variation in terms of its character
- Detailed influences – NOT just names of pieces but a description of the feature and where you are using it in your piece
- You must have at least TEN influences in total
- A description of what you have done and what you still plan to do
Essay: Compare Structure and Texture in the Holborne and the Debussy.
1. Using the PostIt note from class as a reminder, add to your notes on the Schubert in your anthology and GSMIRTH sheet
2. Watch the following clip on YouTube and make notes as appropriate: ‘Schubert der doppelgänger harmonic analysis bars 1 to 33’
3. Complete at least one level of the Stretch and Challenge menu – this will be checked next lesson!