- Please make sure you finish pages 10, 11 and 13 for Thursday’s lesson PLUS the new 2-bar idea
- Please finish the new 2-bar idea for Thursday’s lesson
Homework for next week (A group set Thursday due Monday / B group set Friday due Tuesday)
Write a two bar basic idea using this worksheet (please do it on a separate sheet so I can take it in)
- you should have multiple tries until you come up with a really good idea
- make sure the the notes of the melody are either part of the chord or one of the dissonances listed here
- ensure bar 2 is closely based on bar 1
- use plenty of dynamics and articulation
As of Wednesday evening:
- A group should have finished everything up to and including Exercise B1 in the Starting Points booklet
- B group should have finished everything up to and including Exercise A2 the Starting Points booklet
Remember to book CBSO concerts on ParentMail.
Welcome to our new students.
I set some tasks over the summer for those students who came to our Welcome to College day. For those students, I would like to take in your work on your first lessons NEXT week on Monday 10th (A group) / Tuesday 11th (group) :
If you have lost your induction pack or were not at the Welcome to College days you can download one here: Induction Pack. Do you best to get at least the Initial Performance Programme form done and get some of the Short History of Music task completed.
- Sign up to our blog on alevelmusic.com (you can also follow the links to Twitter and Facebook)
- Give the letter to your parent/guardian(s)
- Put dates in your diary from that letter
- Make sure you have organized instrumental vocal lessons (email email@example.com urgently if you need to organize college lessons)
- Complete Performance initial proposals for your first music lesson
- Complete the Short History of Music tasks for your first music lesson (the links you need are here)
worries – email Tom Pankhurst (firstname.lastname@example.org)